dilluns, 23 de març del 2020

ENGLISH ACTIVITIES 23/03/2020 6èA / 6èB

Hi guys! How are you? We hope everything is allright!! A new week begins, so let's make it more fun with some activities.
First of all, here you've got the correction about Friday's homework.

YESTERDAY
ANSWER KEY

1.   Yesterday, I got up at seven o’clock.
2.   I got washed and dressed.
3.   Then, I ate breakfast with my family.
4.   After that, I took a bus to college.
5.   I arrived at college at eight-thirty.
6.   We had an exam in the morning.
7.   At noon, I had lunch with my friends.
8.   I went to my math classes in the afternoon.

9.   After my classes, I went home.
10.   When I got home, I had a short nap.
11.   Then, I woke up and did my homework.
12.   At six, I ate dinner with my family.
13.   After dinner, I washed the dishes.
14.   Then, I chatted with my family.
15.   In the evening we watched TV together.
16.   Finally, I went to bed and fell asleep.

Secondly, today you have to read the Trotters's story on the classbook pages 40,41. After that, do the activities related to the story on the activity book page 49 all the exercises and from page 50: 2,3.

If you need to look for any word on the dictionary, you can use

ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Remember if you have any question, let us know.

aliciaroman@ceippuigdesaginesta.com
martamunoz@ceippuigdesaginesta.com

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada